As a buyer’s agent (or buyer advocate) I am a licensed professional who specialises in searching, evaluating, and negotiating the purchase of a property on your behalf. An exclusive buyer’s agent solely represents home buyers and investors in purchasing residential or commercial real estate.
Why do you need a buyers agent on your side? The main benefits include:
- Saving time by doing all the searching and seeking for you.
- Extensive local knowledge educates you on the best areas and prices.
- Accurate appraisals show you the true market value of a property.
- Off-market listings are often available but you need insider knowledge to find them.
- The latest market data and predictions are only available to professional paying subscribers.
- Gain a winning edge at auctions with tricks of the trade and proven strategies.
- Referrals to quality service providers to complete all necessary tasks.
- Having a professional guide throughout the entire buying process.
A buyers agent can help anyone who is seeking quality advice on a property purchase.
Our services are:
Cost: Between 1% – 2%, $2,500 engagement fee, balance at contract exchange
Evaluate and Negotiate
A client has found a property that they wish to purchase, but needs assistance to negotiate and settle. We will inspect, evaluate and negotiate it for you.
Cost: $3000 – $5000
Planning to bid at auction but need some assistance? It pays to have someone in your corner who knows the process and tricks of the trade.
Cost: $1000 plus GST
“If you think hiring a professional is expensive, try using an amateur.”